Danger, Danger (Quick Post)






I have been over to the National Catholic Reporter and commenting on various articles over there, including the latest comment by Bergoglio regarding a precedent established by either Pope Paul VI or Pope John XXIII regarding nuns in the Congo in the 1960s.  Bergoglio used this precedence to justify contraception for women fearing Zika and effects on baby development. 

I have already addressed this immoral nature of this "precedence" as well as the fact that it's not a precedent at all because it's two different things.

But what I really found, and what I want to pass on to you, is that I never realized how much heresy is running around the Catholic world till you go these "mainstream" Catholic websites.  Push these posters just a bit, or the authors, and they will admit their apostasy or heresy.  And they are smug in their apostasy/heresy as well.  There is no genuine theological interest -- just opinion. 

So my word of warning for today -- be careful when you go to mainstream Catholic sites.  They are dens of heresy.

Comments

Popular Posts