Swedish meatballs but no bollocks



Just as I made the clear, legal statement regarding current man Jorge Bergoglio and the current status of the Papal office and the throne of St. Peter, I am going to start moving to other offices throughout the West.  Lets begin with Swedish PM and his comments at Davos with CNBC host Julia Chatterley (no jokes).  See link.

Swedish PM comments

I will research the rest of this man's career and public commentary before I make an official statement about him (though my legal standing is weak since I am not a Swedish citizen, EU citizen, or of Swedish descent).  But I will say one thing about him:

He is not a man.

Men don't make excuses for why the women in their culture/tribe/kin group are raped and sexually abused by invaders from another group.  Men make sure, one way or another, that doesn't happen.  And this is the premier authority in the land of Sweden, home of natural blondes, ABBA and IKEA.




And what does he do?  Make excuses for the invaders.

There is nothing in my being that would allow me to react to this invasion the way this prime minister has.  In fact, I would be more inclined to take matters into my own hands to ensure that these beasts never commit these acts again.  I find it as deplorable as any other strong male would throughout history when this was occurring to his people/clan/group (and yes, though I am not Swedish, they are a Germanic tribe and I am of Germanic stock).  I can't be the only one.

We (the West) have the leaders we deserve.  When will we do what we need to do to get the leaders we want?

Comments

Popular Posts