More German delusions about Islam

I happen to like Deutsche Welle.  I think that there programming are nice advertisements to go visit Germany and great opportunities to see how beautiful Germany and Germans are and how rich their culture is.

With that being said, I want to comment on the DW interview with the German ambassador to the Vatican and her recent comments about Germany and Islam.  To use a phrase that I absolutely abhor, this woman clearly is on the "wrong side of history."  She is delusional and, considering her CV, she has an obsession with Islam and promoting Islam.  And just like other German officials, she is clearly ready to sacrifice the German people, German culture, and German education (heck probably German food as well.  I hear pork schnitzl is on her list.)

Rather than comment, just head over to the interview through the link below and see for yourself.

Deutsche Welle

Comments

Popular Posts